CC 79.642.353 de
Bogotá (DC)
CM 79642353
SCHOOL ROUTES “YOGUI”
|
I DOCUMENT
BIOGRAPHY
PERSONAL INFORMATION :
Surnames : _GARCIA
SIERRA_________________________________________________________
Name: _FREDY____________________________________________________________________
Direction of the house: _ Cr. 49 Bis
Not. 40-19 South Neighborhood Timiza_____________________
City: __ BOGOTA ___________________________________________________________________
Country:
_COLOMBIA______________________________________________________________
Telephone of the House: ___7949776____
Cellular: __3143736489__________________________
Number of the passport: ___89005267___
Citizenship: __COLOMBIAN____________
Place of Birth: __ CHIQUINQUIRA (BOYACA)____
_________________________________________
Date of birth: __AGOSTO 10 /1975___________ Age to the moment to travel :____37__________
SKILL
AND ENGLISHMAN'S LEVEL:
Native language: _________ESPAÑOL________________
Level of Spoken Englishman: _____30%_________________
Level of Written Englishman: ________40%_______________
Additional languages: ________OMITIDO_________________________________________________
SELECTION
AND EVALUATION OF THE CANDIDATE:
Check precedent, date finished ______
Without criminal record _________________
Medical examinations, finished date:
__________ Suitable for the service_______________________
Stature: (cm):______175 cm__________
I weigh: (kg): _______80 Kg_____________
LABOR
EXPERIENCE:
From date in the
company: ______________On September 01, 1992______________________
Date of labor
completion of the company: ________Assets___________________________
Motive of
detachment of the company: ______________Ninguno_____________________
SUMMARY OF LABOR EXPERIENCE
|
On having
graduated of The Second End in the Subofficials' Military School "
Sergeant Inocencio Chincá " (01-SEP-93), I was sent by the Top Command
to realize the basic course of intelligence which I passed satisfactorily.
Being moved to the Battalion of services Not. 8 " Chief Quimbaya
", where I was added to the B-2 of the Eighth Brigade, getting out of
a jam myself initially as analyst knowledge of the threat white E.P.L. and
common delinquency, later I was an analyst knowledge of the threat white
drug trafficking and chief of the network of the North of the department of
the Valley.
In December of 1.995 I was moved to
the Battalion of Counter intelligence Not. 1, getting out of a jam myself
initially as Assistant of Command, later Control of counter intelligence
works in the city of Bogota as Agent, realizing vigilancias, follow-ups to
investigated personnel, obtaining excellent results. Later I was sent to
the Network of Counter intelligence of the BACI Not. 1 in the city of Cali,
time in which Control of counterintelligence gets out of a jam myself as
Agent, realizing safety studies and checkings of loyalty to personnel,
safety studies and safety inspections to cover to the military facilities
of the Third Division of the Army.
|
|
In this
Network work until January of 2.000 where I worked out moved to the School
of Intelligence and Counter intelligence " General Charry Solano
Brigadier " to realizing the course of Intermediate training, being
moved again to the Head office of Counter intelligence and again sent to
the Network of Counter intelligence in the city of Cali, getting out of a
jam myself as Chief of Area and reemplazante of squad of Counter intelligence,
where there were realized Studies of routes, analysis of Risks, operations
of counter sabotage and counterespionage to detect cases of infiltration
and penetration.
In January
of 2.001 I went to the School of Intelligence and Counter intelligence
" General Charry Solano Brigadier " to realize the course of
Technical Intelligence, where it occupies the first position. On having
finished this course I was sent as link of the CECIM in the Second Brigade
of the Army in Barranquilla's City. Later realize the same function as link
of the CECIM in the Third Brigade of the army in the city of Cali.
In December
of 2.005 I Worked out moved to the Battalion of Counter guerrilla warfares
Not. 72 "General Ramon Gonzalez Valencia", having headquarters
initially in Villavicencio's city. In this site organize the section of
intelligence of the Flying squad Not. 9 like founder. When the Professional
Soldiers presented I was the manager of realizing the ESP of my Battalion.
Later realize the retraining in counter guerrilla warfares in Cubarral
(Put) and on having finished this one I was sent to San Vicente's area of
the Caguan (Caquetá), as Commander of the Company "E" or Squad of
Security, after being in the area I was added to the B-2 of the BRIM-9,
where I should get out of a jam myself as analyst knowledge of the threat
white F.A.R.C, chief administrative section and chief station of admonitory
Nowadays I
am in the Strategic Battalion of Intelligence.
|
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario